Terms of Service
About us:www.Londonlorryrouteapprover.com,www.Londonlorrycontrol.com and LLRA app is operated by Pro Mapping Software Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 11607946 and have our registered address at International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1A 2BN, UK.
Help: If you need any help or assistance in relation to the use of our Site, please contact email@example.com and we will do our best to get back to you promptly.
These Terms of Service: This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions which apply to any use of our Site. These Terms of Service apply to the entire contents of our Site, LLRA app and any correspondence by e-mail or otherwise between us and you. Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using our Site.
Site Objectives: The main purposes of our Site and applications are (a) to provide hauliers and other interested parties with information about the London Lorry Control Scheme; (b) to assist you to create haulage routes to destinations taking into account the London Lorry Control Scheme restrictions; (c) to facilitate the submission to us of proposed haulage routes. Our Site may also publish other information and provide other services and products which we consider to be complementary to our core purposes from time to time.
Subscribing: The purpose of subscribing to use any of Services is to make use of our certain services that may be of interest to you, either provided by us or our affiliates (Services).Use of our Services shall be subject to additional terms and conditions applicable to the relevant Service as notified to you at the point of subscribing.
Subscriber Profile: When you apply to subscribe to use any of Services, you will be asked to complete a subscriber profile (your Profile) to contain a range of information about you relevant to your use of the Services. This may include inputting your vehicle dimensions for each vehicle registered to you as part of the permit approval process for routing. It is important that you maintain the accuracy and truthfulness of your Profile. You may only use the Services for the purposes of the Site Objectives above and for your own business purposes and subject to our prevailing acceptable usage policies. No resale, redistribution or other syndication of our Site or Services is permitted. In particular, you must not use our Site to obtain information by falsifying your Profile. You must ensure that nothing you post on the Site is insulting, defamatory, obscene, offensive or infringes any third party rights.
General Site usage permissions: Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms of Service are reserved.
- You are permitted to access, print and download extracts from our Site for your own private non-trade use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on our Site are modified in any way;
- no graphics on our Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Disclaimer: While we try to ensure that the information on our Ste is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or availability of the material published by us. The information provided on the Site is collated from a number of sources for your convenience and we are largely dependent on third party sources, which we cannot always check regularly. The material on our Site is therefore provided "as is". To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to any consumer or statutory rights applicable pursuant to our Terms of Service, we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and all liability (including direct, indirect, consequential and special losses) including, without limitation, which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to our Site.
Links to and from other sites: Links to third party websites on our Site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave our Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Advertising on our Site: We may host third party advertisements on our Site and we do our best to ensure that advertisements are relevant and responsible. We will try to clearly label all advertising on our Site and/or present it in a way that makes a clear distinction between advertising, promotions, advertorial and Site editorial. We cannot be responsible for the products and services of third party advertisers, but if you have any complaints about the advertising or advertisers on our Site please send details of your complain to firstname.lastname@example.org and we promise to give this due consideration.
Misuse of information: Please let us know immediately if you become aware or suspect that any of your information has been misused in any way. We take our Site security very seriously and will take all action that we consider appropriate to remedy the situation. We may issue you with new log in and password details and take any other measures reasonably necessary to protect our Site security.
Complaints: If you have any complaints about the operation of the Service;
Then please contact us immediately. We will take all reasonable steps within our power to ensure the smooth and proper running of the Service, which may include, amongst, other things, the removal of any inappropriate Content from the Service, termination of user access, or the reporting of misuse of the Service to any appropriate legal authorities.
- Severability: If any part of these Terms of Service is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms of Service and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to our Site and/or our Services and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- No waiver: In the event that we waive any breach or default under these Terms of Service, this shall not be construed as a waiver of any future breach or default. Our right to enforce our rights under these Terms of Service shall not be prejudiced by our previous failure to enforce such rights.
- Law: These Terms of Service are subject to UK law and any legal dispute relating to them or your use of our Site shall be dealt with exclusively by the English courts.
Contact: Questions, comments and requests regarding this Terms of Service are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com